Thursday, December 15, 2005

Depressed

15 DEC 05

I still have more stories and pics from Vegas. In fact, thinking about it is the only thing that’s making me smile right now. For those of you looking for poker stories, I’m afraid I have to disappoint you. I have a cold, I lost my entire stake (again) on Pokerstars, and their damn site won’t take my credit card for some reason. WTF?!?! I’m NOT transferring money to Neteller again – not with an 8.9% transaction fee!

To top it off, I had to have “the talk” with two patients yesterday. Normally, I have to give bad news about once or twice a month. Twice in one day was tough. I’ll write more about it on my other blog, Beauty in Shades of Gray.

For now, I’m going to keep thinking about the great weekend we all had in Vegas, knowing that tomorrow will be better.

Final thought: I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. - Helen Keller

No comments: