Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Random and Stumbling

17 MAY 06

Stolen (and abridged) from Dawn Summers, who stole it from Bunniblog:

The original quote:

“When I was in college, I developed the theory that in every class, there is one student who makes you question how they got in, and I don't mean the admissions process, I mean how did he figure out how to open the door to get into the room?”

And my bastardization:

“After years of playing poker, I developed the theory that in every game, there is one player who makes you question how they got in, and I don't mean the stake, I mean how did he figure out how to open the door to get into the room?”

Rapid and ugly gear change…

I just read this from Dr. Pauly:

And as far as reading blogs go... I almost quit cold turkey. Watching too much bad TV messes with your head. So does reading poorly written vanity projects... especially about poker. (Emphasis mine)

That’s what this blog has become. He’s probably not referring to me because I’m not even on his radar, but still…

I’ve got two options – quit or improve.

Let’s hope it’s #2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could have some more human interest stories, rather than the implicit "I am a poker god" in your posts . . . I still love you, egomaniac that you are. But I could account circles around you, smarty-pants.