Sunday, September 30, 2007

This Message Brought to You by M*A*S*H

30 SEP 07

As many of you have guessed, my internet posting is not regular. It’s not for lack of material. Unfortunately, the “powers that be” shut down our access periodically. It’s one of the many things I can’t write about (for now).

Since I don’t know how long my connection will be up this time, I just wanted to share something quick. I used to watch the TV show M*A*S*H all the time. I always cracked up when Big Army did something really illogical. Surely that can’t happen in real life?

Every day I walk to work, I have to pass through a metal detector. No biggie, right? Except, I’m always armed with a 9mm Beretta with live ammunition.

It never fails to crack me up.

Now, if you want some poker-y goodness, head on over to The Wife. She’s blogging her ass off.

Oh yeah, I meant to add this to my post about the 10 year old Iraqi kid who wanted me dead. Here is my 10 year old son.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! That is just the cutest picture!! I know your son must be loving that! He just loves kitties!

The NL Wife said...

He loves kitties enough that as a four year old, when we explained that we could not have a kitty because they made Daddy sneeze, he paused for a moment and said "When we get a new Daddy, can we get a kitty?"

Where do kids get this stuff?

But its one of my favorite pictures, too.

The Wife