Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Wife!

Well, the big one is in the books. I'll let The Wife tell you about it from her perspective. From my perspective it was as good as I planned. Thanks especially to Sis, Betty and Kat for the assist. If nothing else, your enthusiastic responses to my choice of a gift encouraged me to pull the trigger. I'm not sure I would have felt as confident without you.

Now, if you haven't already done so, go wish her a happy birthday. For those of you lucky enough to be here this Saturday for the home game, I don't think it will take too much cajoling to get her to do a little modeling. Don't worry - she'll be showing 'em off in Vegas in a few weeks.

2 comments:

BWoP said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Good choice!

(in wife and shoes)

The NL Wife said...

(Still too much money, but . . . )

Thank you for one of the most personal and lavish presents ever!