- Seat 5 was UTG and raised pre-flop to $20 with As-Ks. Seat 6 called. Seat 7 (with the Queens) also called.
- Before all was said and done, SEVEN people called the $20, putting $140 into the pot.
- The flop was 4s-6s-10c
- Seat 5 checks the overcards and nut-flush draw.
- Seat 6 bets out $50.
- Seat 7 raises to $125. He has about $300 behind
- If folds around to seat 5 who goes all in (he has about $1000 behind)
In the end, seat 7 would have had to put $300 more into the pot in order to win $740. If seat 5 has a set, seat 7 is way behind. With As-Ks, seat 5 has 15 outs twice.
Do you fold queens there?