With great fanfare and eager anticipation, I give you the final installment of 101 things about me. As promised, I've included a picture of my kids at the bottom.
78. Science Fantasy is my favorite genre.
79. I have read nearly everything by Stephen King and Piers Anthony.
80. As I am typing this, my three year old son came into the room with his shirt over his head yelling, “I am the ghost of Hanukkah!!”
81. I played video games nearly every day as a child, and eventually worked in an arcade.
82. I once played a video game for 13 hours straight.
83. It was the only time in my life I had hallucinations.
84. My favorite movie of all time is The Princess Bride.
85. Dr. Chako is a childhood nickname. I used to wash dishes in an Italian restaurant and the immigrant workers called me Chako. One day, they asked me if I planned on washing dishes my whole life. I told them I was going to be a doctor someday. As a joke, they started calling me Dr. Chako, as in, “Hey, Dr. Chako. Go clean up the vomit by the cash register.”
86. I ended up working with a physician actually named Dr. Chacko. She was my boss.
87. She never found out about my nickname.
88. The first blog I ever read was The Drudge Report. I rarely check it anymore.
89. The first poker blog I read was Dr. Pauly. It’s still the first blog I read every day.
90. I am obsessive about my hobbies.
91. My hobbies have been video games, Dungeons & Dragons, running, racquetball, golf and poker.
92. Now that I play poker, all of my other hobbies have been sorely neglected.
93. I will play in the WSOP.
94. I absolutely cannot wait for the next WBPT.
95. My wife is a winning poker player.
96. My wife consistently scores higher than me on IQ tests.
97. Those last two items may be related.
98. My wife is a CPA.
99. I have not written a check or paid a bill in over 3 years.
100. I married up.
101. I have thought of at least four things that I cannot put on this list. My wife knows about all of them.