Thursday, November 30, 2006

Vegas, Baby

30 NOV 06

Thank you for the helpful suggestions on how to get the Vegas trip approved. Here is what you need to know:

I decided to chose option D combined with a previously unknown option E. To recap, Option D involved mentioning the trip on my blog and hoping everything turned out okay.

Trust me when I say this – Option C (Call from Vegas and beg forgiveness) would have been MUCH easier.

Here is what you need to know.

1. I’m an idiot.
2. I have the greatest wife on the planet.
3. Open communication is always the best option.
4. Quoting MacArthur – Prior planning prevents piss poor performance.
5. I am an idiot.

That being said, I’m staying at the Trop, I’ve been practicing some killer Omaha moves (take note Drizz and TheMark), and I am on a mission to step away from the tables on occasion to revel in some good ol’ bloggery goodness.

Oh. My. Goodness.

(If I wear my Army uniform, do you think it will get me free drinks?)

No comments: