Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hawaii Trip Report #3

6 JUN 07

This is my third and final trip report. I’ll keep it short and sweet because I have to get some sleep. Big day tomorrow. I’m getting promoted! For those of you non-military types, military promotions can be a big thing. My boys will be doing the honors of pinning on the newly acquired Lieutenant Colonel rank (although my youngest may need a little help from mom so he doesn’t drive the pins into my acromion).

For now, please enjoy these photos from our trip.



First off, my “cousin.” We share the same last name but have never met. Would you believe me if I told you he was my father?



Golfing in paradise. This is the Ko’olau Golf Course, and you can see why it’s ranked as #51 in Golf Digests top 100 places you can play.



It takes a real man to drink a fruity drink. There was no alcohol. Honest.

No comments: