Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wake Up Call

July 16th, 2008

So, I’m working my ass off here in Decatur, TX. I don’t sleep much anyway, so the sleep I get is precious. Anyway, the hotel phone rings at 1 am.

Dr. Chako: Um… Hullo?

Cheery Voice: Hi! I’d like to request a wake up call for 6 am. We have an early flight.

Dr. Chako: Um… Um... (pause)

Now, it’s at this point where the cobwebs are just beginning to clear. I’m sure there was a non-pregnant Angelina Jolie dream in there somewhere. How DARE you wake me up with this?!

Dr. Chako: 6am, you say? Right you are! Have a GREAT night sleep. I hope you enjoyed your stay at Ramada.

I am SO going to hell.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

DECATUR!!!! Crap, you are mere 6 hours away and I don't hear about it.

You are going to hell, see you on the rocketship!

:-)

The Bracelet said...

You're a 100% favorite to win there.

You played it perfectly.

Anonymous said...

You are SO the boss of the idiots who can't tell the difference between "0" and a four digit room number on their phone. They deserve to miss thier flight. You won't be alone in hell.

RaisingCayne said...

Hilarious! Definitely evil, yes. But freaking hilarious.

You're such a d***!