Saturday, February 07, 2009

Cars - Part IVa

Okay - one quicky before my final reveal. This one also has to do with cars, kinda.

I was driving to work yesterday morning when I passed a Mercedes Benz sport coupe. I caught a flash of short blonde hair from the driver, but that's about it. If you know me, you know I have an innate fear of blondes (believing they are evil in some way), but that doesn't stop me from acknowledging a cute one in the wild.

Well, we get to the stop light and she pulls along side of me. Actually, she had stopped a little short, but then she pulled up right next to my car. She was checking ME out! We made eye contact and both smiled at each other. I lost the staring contest and looked away first. As the light turned green, I checked once again. Sure enough - big smile aimed right at me. I've still got it!

As she pulled away, I caught her license plate:

BUBBY-3

If anyone needs me, I'll be drinking heavily.

7 comments:

Shrike said...

So, she wasn't a senior citizen this time? ;)

-PL

DrChako said...

I suppose I should explain - Bubby is Jewish for Grandma.

-DrC

Shrike said...

I knew that. Truly. Early sign of middle age, perhaps ... increasing bouts of reading incomprehension.

-PL

BamBam said...

Oye vay!

We've really got to work on your, "stuff I shouldn't post" filter.

:)

The Sister said...

Bless all the goyem who simply have no clue when they write something that has an entirely different meaning in Yiddish.

mtom55953 said...

Ceza hukukunun amacının hukuki değerleri korumak ve kişilerin davranış kurallarına uygun hareket etmesini sağlamak olduğu söylenebilir. Ceza hukuku, hakları koruyarak toplumda mutluluğa ulaşmaya ve hukuk dünyasını korumaya yardımcı olur. Ankara ceza avukatları ve ağır ceza avukatları son zamanlarda talep görüyor. Güvenlik soruşturması

mtom55953 said...

Sakarya araç kiralama firmaları; günlük ya da uzun süreli araç kiralama, filo kiralama ihtiyaçlarınızı karşılayabilir ve firmayla hemen iletişime geçebilirsiniz. Sakarya araç kiralama