Saturday, February 07, 2009

Cars - Part IVa

Okay - one quicky before my final reveal. This one also has to do with cars, kinda.

I was driving to work yesterday morning when I passed a Mercedes Benz sport coupe. I caught a flash of short blonde hair from the driver, but that's about it. If you know me, you know I have an innate fear of blondes (believing they are evil in some way), but that doesn't stop me from acknowledging a cute one in the wild.

Well, we get to the stop light and she pulls along side of me. Actually, she had stopped a little short, but then she pulled up right next to my car. She was checking ME out! We made eye contact and both smiled at each other. I lost the staring contest and looked away first. As the light turned green, I checked once again. Sure enough - big smile aimed right at me. I've still got it!

As she pulled away, I caught her license plate:

BUBBY-3

If anyone needs me, I'll be drinking heavily.

5 comments:

Shrike said...

So, she wasn't a senior citizen this time? ;)

-PL

DrChako said...

I suppose I should explain - Bubby is Jewish for Grandma.

-DrC

Shrike said...

I knew that. Truly. Early sign of middle age, perhaps ... increasing bouts of reading incomprehension.

-PL

BamBam said...

Oye vay!

We've really got to work on your, "stuff I shouldn't post" filter.

:)

The Sister of DrChako and Mrs. Chako said...

Bless all the goyem who simply have no clue when they write something that has an entirely different meaning in Yiddish.