Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vegas Valentines

We got into Vegas last night at 10pm and never stopped running. Our tale of the evening is Olympic Gardens, where we had our own Existentialist Conversations with Strippers. My favorite line?

"Wow! 21 years in the Army AND you were in Iraq? How are you are totally not F***ed up?"

This was followed by drinks with the lovely CK and her man-toy. We have such a great time when we get together. Give me someone who tells great stories any day!

More later. Perhaps.

2 comments:

BWoP said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Johnny Hughes, author of Texas Poker Wisdom, a novel said...

Hey Doc,

I'm Johnny, we hardly knew you, and I never met you. However, I was at the Winter Blogger's Tourney Christmas before last, while you were in Iraqandahardplace.

You played real lucky when it came to a wife and friends. There were tributes to you by Sean, and everyone was pulling for you right before the tourney, when they were all pulling for their own self.

The tributes to you made a big impression on me.

Johnny