Monday, October 24, 2005

Blogger Tourney Bust Out

24 OCT 05

902nd.

At least I outlasted Dr. Pauly.

Quick recap:

I’m in EP with A 10 off (no diamonds) and raise to 3x BB. I get one caller. The flop comes three diamonds. I check and the caller bets small. I put him on a hand but fearful of the diamonds. I push and he calls with AcJd. That’s right. No pair, and only the J of diamonds. No more diamonds come, so he beats me with J-high. He didn’t really have me outchipped. Maybe it was a good read…

BS. He made a bad call and got lucky. I noticed that he did not finish in the money.

So there.

Down a little for the weekend, but Vegas is right around the corner. If Pauly is still there, I’m buying him a beer or three just to say thanks for all the free entertainment.

You should be listening to: http://www.jonathancoulton.com/music/thingaweek/BabyGotBack.mp3

No comments: