- Traveling 3000+ miles and not being the one with the most arduous journey
- Seeing and conversing with these degenerates
- Highlights of conversations Al, Iggy, Pebbles & BamBam, Dr. Jeff, Otis, Falstaff and so many more
- Playing the biggest home game ever
- Tilting Lee Jones - this will be a post all by itself
- Seeing Greenville, SC - who knew this was actually a cool place to live?
The best you can hope for in this life is that your delusions are benign and your compulsions have utility. -- Scott Adams
Sunday, March 01, 2009
A Blog-Worthy Weekend
So many thing to blog about, but I'm meeting Falstaff for breakfast (at noon - which is in about 10 minutes). Here are some things coming in the next few days:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
So.......... Wha'cha wanna' do this weekend brudder?
That six hours, will be pretty tough to beat!
Great to see you. Can't wait to do it all over again. But maybe on more than a few hours sleep each next time.
Great seeing you. Next one in Seattle?
Post a Comment