Tuesday, December 02, 2008

November BR Challenge with MHG

Despite my taunting comments on his blog, the fact is that I got my ass kicked. $10 is on the way. I can transfer the funds in FT, buy you into the next Chako home game or pay you cash either here or in Vegas.

SNG's were my downfall. If I hit one or two, I win. Unfortunately, despite a couple small cashes, I couldn't bring back the old SNG mojo.


And so, with hat in hand, I'm forced to reveal this:



It was actually a great challenge and it really forced me to focus. I still played above my allotted BR a few times, but I also played a few multi-table SNG's and it cost me. My variance was huge. In November I fluctuated from a high of $120 to a low of $31. When I was winning, my moneymaker was .25/.50 and .50/1.00 Limit Razz.

Up for a rematch?

3 comments:

MHG said...

Oh man, I just dropped two more buy-ins at O/8 and I really wasn't looking forward to shipping you a sixth of my bankroll. WoooT!

I probably need the money more on Full Tilt, but I can't pass up having you pay for a home game buy-in!

The sweetest part? Waffles in the WRONG!

Yes to a rematch, you set the parameters and hopefully I'll stick to my money makers this time.

SirFWALGMan said...

Haha.. I was wrong at picking the biggest loser. oops. My bad. You go cheer and whoop for your victory MHG!! hehehehe. Please do this again I was highly amused.

SirFWALGMan said...

Hell if you want to let me join the fun. I will set aside 100 bucks on my Sir account and we will see who can do the best in a month. You guys up for the challenge?