Monday, June 02, 2008

San DiegoTrip Report

1 June 08

I could bore you with thousands of words from our trip to San Diego, but I'll let the pics do the talking.

The view from our beach house living room


Memories that will last forever. This is our youngest with a Lorakeet eating nectar while pearched on his arm.


More memories. Our oldest feeding his new best friend.


Another pic taken from our balcony. That's me with the football - surrounded by our tripmates.


And, despite the fact that the beach was RIGHT THERE, the Nintendo still commands attention.

All in all, it was a fantastic trip. I may have been a little worried about being couped up with twin 2 year olds, but they were never a bother. Quite the contrary, in fact. Everyone had a blast and we'd all do it again. What more can you ask from a family vacation?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pictures are worth a million words.

What more can be said?

You looked like you had fun and the kids did too.

We have our 'down time' too.

Give my best to The Wife.

All my best,

IT