Sunday, June 07, 2009

Double A/B on Full Tilt

I was bored on this quiet Sunday, so I decided to try my hand at a 275 FTP freeroll into the Daily Double B. Nailed it on the first try. I had no idea what a Daily Double B was, so I checked. It's a 10 + 2. Two seemed like a crazy high rake until I realized that $1 is set aside for a progressive jackpot which now stands a little over $32K. But you have to win the Double A and B at the same time.

So, of course I tried another 275 FTP to the Double A.


Come rail me if you're bored.

Edit:
A - out in 565th
B - out in 463rd

Nothing to see here. Go about your business.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's a $5+$1 version of the tourney as well but it starts earlier (and a $60+$5 starting later).

If you double cash you also get a slice of the pie, if you double final table you get a decent percentage of that jackpot.

Up for more PLO? :)