Friday, November 02, 2007

Post Halloween Bliss

Well, my weight creeped up a little this week - must be something about all that candy. We had a very cool Halloween bash here at the hospital. You might think that being in Iraq would isolate us from those things necessary to make a good party, but that was not the case. There was great food, a haunted house and some phenomenal costumes. I was totally unprepared, so I went as a soldier. How original.

Here are two of the better photos.

Picture 1. This is me with our Psych nurse (AKA the Wicked Witch of Puerto Rico) and our Psychiatrist.

Picture 2. Have you ever tried to milk a surgeon? I love the expression on his face.


2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Dont let the army get a hold of that cow picture.. they have a don't ask don't tell policy on that kind of thing.. if only the woman was pulling it then it would be fine.

Anonymous said...

The wicked witch is pretty hot.

Good to see you smiling Doc!

b