Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cardroom Supply


7 DEC 06

The following is a paid review!

My buddy Stefan just bought a $2000 poker table. I’m jealous. He’s a solid player and should make more than enough on that table to pay for that table. Despite what you may think, I don’t have money dripping out of various orifices, and I can’t bring myself to drop a couple grand on a nice table.

Yet.

That’s why it was a pleasant surprise when I was asked to do this review. Cardroom Supply has a very nice website and some really nice products. I was impressed with the quality of their front page. It seems easy to navigate and the products seem (at least in the photos) to be of high quality. I’ve been looking at various products on eBay and these seem quite similar. While prices on eBay may be better, you never know what you’ll get. Not so with Cardroom.

Once again, I was a little disappointed with how slowly their page loaded when I clicked on Weber's Elite Texas Holdem Table. If I’m not mistaken, this is quite similar to what my buddy bought. They have a wide variety of selections as evidenced by this:

The table is is avialibale [sp] in a 72", 82", or 96".


As they say, the tables, “are made to order, using solid oak legs and proven construction techniques to produce beautiful furniture of tremendous strength and durability. The designs reflect a blend of functionality, practicality and natural beauty.”


Tables are custom made to each order and take 2-3 weeks for delivery. I may be checking for a special delivery when I get back from Vegas.

No comments: