Friday, February 02, 2007

Make A Wish

2 FEB 06

My dad and I love to come up with million dollar ideas. Then we bounce them off each other, work out the details and then sit back, content in the realization that if we weren’t lazy bastards, we’d be filthy rich. Many ideas stop right where they started, but some will occasionally find their way into popular culture. We just sit back and say, “Yeah. We thought of that first.”

I had another idea this morning. I’m sure there is something like it already, but I don’t know about it. I’d like to create a Make A Wish foundation for healthy rich folk. The money would still go to the charity. The premise is for people with disposable income to search down a menu and look for a chance to realize a dream.

For the longest time, I’ve wanted sing one of my songs with Sting singing background. I have no way of calling Sting. (Uh. Hello? Mr. Sting? This is Dr. Chako. Do you think you could listen to my song and… CLICK). Maybe he’d be willing to donate his time to a charitable cause and make himself available. Heck, with internet technology, he’d never have to meet me (or the other psychos out there with similar ideas).

What would you want your Make A Wish to be?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does sleeping with Antonio Banderas or Hugh Jackmann count as a good wish? Or would that just be prostitution for charity?

DrChako said...

You realize other people read this blog, right?

Anonymous said...

Did I say that out loud?

Anonymous said...

Dude...sign me up for some sexin' with Costner or Willis. Or either one of the guys from Nip/Tuck. YUMMY. Other than that, I'd love to sing the National Anthem at a pro-sporting event. I would even love to sing backup for someone famous.