Friday, September 08, 2006

My Decision is Now Final

8 SEP 06

Two things happened today. By themselves, they are likely enough to make me want to get out of the military. Together, there can be no alternative.

1. I was (randomly) selected AGAIN for my 18th urinalysis. This is horrible because:

a. I have never used drugs in my life, and
b. I HATE HATE HATE pissing in front of other people.

2. I can no longer read Dr. Pauly at work. I get the ACCESS DENIED: GAMBLING message.

That’s it. Uncle Sam, take this job and shove it!

(After June 2008, of course)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a civilian gynecologist at work (because we don't have one here) and I got the ACCESS DENIED: Sexually Explicit Material message.

I have also been tagged 4 times this year for random drug testing. Always a joy to pee in front of a total stranger. I always leave the bathroom telling them to be sure to send me a Christmas card.

Anonymous said...

go to www.bloglines.com and set up an account. Go to 'My Feeds' and add him. That is what I do at work. As long as the blog has a feed (his does) you can get around the Access Denied.